Monday, February 18, 2013

Wanted: You!

I'm Nala! 

Wanted: Someone who likes a goofy cat. Really goofy. With a big, goofy heart. Someone who likes my crazy sheep-like meow. I don't really meow. I baaaaa.  

  • Someone with a well placed bird feeder. I like to look out the window to watch birds and squirrels. I yowl when I get excited about what's outside. This is my time to get a little zany. I have been known to show my belly to the neighbors.
  • Someone who understands what a "near cat" is. I like to lay beside you, near you, to have my ears scratched and my belly rubbed. I haven't quite mastered sitting on a lap (my brothers keep pushing me off) but I might eventually become a lap cat. I do like to be petted. It makes me purr. 
  • Someone who has a cat tunnel tube (or knows where to get one!). This is my favorite toy! I could spend hours in the tube (and do). And it's okay if you reach your hand in to pet me while I'm in the tunnel. I'll even give you my belly to pet while I'm in there! 
  • Someone who has a sweet tooth. I am an incredibly sweet cat. 
  • Someone who likes an easy going cat. That's me. I am so easy going that I don't cry or even flinch when getting my nails trimmed. I consider it spa time! 
  • Someone who likes my mother Ellie. I would love to go home with my mother. She's calm and sweet like me (and she's a lap cat!). My mother is my best friend. My mother understands me. She's a wonderful mother. 
I'm Ellie the momma cat with my beloved pipe cleaner! 


Wanted : Someone who sits a lot. I am a lap cat! I LOVE to be petted. 


  • Someone with a vast collection of pipe cleaners. They're one of my favorite toys. My children don't understand the beauty of a simple pipe cleaner... until I'm playing with one and then they steal it from me. I'm also a huge fan of the laser pointer. 
  • Someone who appreciates an older gal. I'm not ancient (my children like to tell me I am). I'm probably about 5 years old. I lived on the streets for a bit. That's where I had my four orange babies. Although I am street saavy, I am not a tough girl. I'm a sweet girl who was a little down on her luck for a bit. 
  • Someone who likes a good, sweet girl. I am calm, quiet, sweet, friendly, with a lot of wisdom. 
  • Someone who has a good heart. Someone who will never let me go. I lived on the streets. It's cold and scary. I would like a forever home. 
  • Someone who is a two cat person. I would love to be adopted with my daughter Nala. She is a sweet girl (if I do say so myself). We have a strong mother-daughter bond. I love to wash her face. She comes to me for comfort. Once a mother, always a mother. 







No comments:

Post a Comment